Friday, May 25, 2012

Layin' low

Portland has been a great move for us. We are loving it here and meeting some amazing friends. I've mentioned by girlfriends before, but I have to do it again because they are that cool. There are 5 of us that have gotten really close and we are always planning a girls night out or family get together. Luckily all of our husbands are awesome too and get along.
Out with my girls!
Don't know what I would do without these girls, they rock!

This week we've still been struggling with poor Bria. She's pretty traumatized from her bad BM (bowel movement for those non doctors ;) experience so it's been challenging. I'm trying to remember that eventually it will get better but it's hard to remember that when you're in the thick of it.
Snuggling with Grammy


Bria helping feed Reese a bottle

I think she felt like such a good big sister :)
So I don't have a lot of pictures of stories since we haven't done much this week. But I'm hoping Bria will be back to her normal self soon and that the weather turns into summer so we can all start feeling better :)

1 comment:

Ben and Wes said...

Oh yay!! Where did you guys decide on for preschool?