Tuesday, May 29, 2012

From Brian's phone

I uploaded pictures and videos from Brian's phone. I don't have a fancy phone so I can't do that with mine, but I was super excited to get all his stuff uploaded on our computer so we can save them forever. Here are a few gems I found :)
Bria passed out on a car ride home from visiting family, I love that her right arm is behind her head.

Little Reese at Christmas time

Bria brushing Rapunzel's long, blonde hair

Snuggling with my girl (I love how intense she is when watching a movie)

Seriously, this is the best way to spend a rainy day

She wanted this guy to come home with her so bad 


This is at my friend, Randi's house, it's gorgeous

Amanda and I with our kiddos


And this video is from a couple months ago when Reese first started laughing, I love it!


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

The one with the bear is too cute!