Thursday, May 03, 2012

Funk

You can tell when I'm in a blogging funk because I just slap a bunch of pictures up, say a few things and call it good. It's not really a blogging "funk" but more of a lack of energy to put words together and make complete sentences. I blame the weather.
The easiest thing to do is a bullet style post, so here goes:

  • Bria is growing up. She is a little person, I can see the toddlerness (that's totally a word in mommyland) disappear at times. She gets so pensive and her questions are getting smarter, instead of "what's that?" (although she still asks that 57 times a day) she asks more why and how questions. 




  • I'm on week 8 of running. I run 3 miles, 4 days a week. I haven't lost a significant amount of weight but my clothes are fitting better and I feel better so I'm happy. Also, I just really like that I am sticking with it, I'm proud of myself. Also, I am going slightly insane with this rain. I'm pretty sure we are going to move in a few years because I need sun.


I'm rockin my slippers :)




  • Brian is all about hiking. He started getting into last summer when I was super pregnant and this summer we plan on hiking together and have a backpacking trip planned with Jaime and Schuyler, possibly Lance and Kayla. 


  • Reese is hysterical. She loves smiling and laughing and is incredibly mischievous. She rolls about 1,013 times a day and doesn't want to stop, even when I change her diaper or get her dressed. It's a real challenge and when I tell her no and roll her back over she smiles and rolls again. Stinker! 













No comments: