Monday, May 21, 2012

8 months

My little baby is 8 months old. Here is what she is up to:

  • Sleep is about the same as last month, 7-6:30 and naps twice. Once around 9 am ish and the second around 1 pm ish.
  • Wears 6-9 month clothes
  • Wears size 3 diapers



  • Started scooting, ahhh!
  • Pulled herself up once, my strong little child
  • Nurses around 4 or 5 times a day, eats baby food 2 or 3 times a day
  • Has eaten little yogurt puffs and cheerios, it's fun to watch her pick them up
  • Loves water, she will grab her sippy cup and chug away, one handed even :) 



  •  Grabs and pinches EVERYTHING and EVERYONE
  • Puts EVERYTHING in her mouth, I can't even read to her because she just tries to grab and eat the book, seriously.
  • Enjoys being naked


  • Is very ticklish
  • Has started screaming back and forth with Bria, such a fun game ;) 
  • Says da-da and I think she is trying to say mama because she has started making the ba ba noise.

Baby Harasses Bunny


Goin in for the headlock

"Hands where I can see them!"

"It's all good, Mom!"

  • Plays peek-a-boo with a blanket
  • Loves to cuddle
  • Still has the two bottom teeth
She is at a fun age and is easy to make smile. She does not like when anyone leaves the room though, I think she'll be my social butterfly. We love our Reese's pieces!

No comments: