Sunday, May 13, 2012

Perfection

Happy Mother's Day!
I had the best day. Seriously. It was super awesome fantastic incredible amazing wonderful happiness. I got to sleep in, score. Brian made me coffee when I woke up, he makes it the best. Then we went to Krispie Kreme for delicious donut goodness. Bria was thrilled with her chocolate donut and pink sprinkles, she could barely contain her happiness. 
When we got back we headed straight for the backyard because it was super warm out. 

Our pool is super tiny but the girls sure were happy to play in it


 Bria and I were outside for hours. With lots of sunscreen and shade. Reese was out for awhile then Brian put her down for a nap and took a little nap himself. Instead of putting Bria down we just played and played and it was perfect.
 She was having so much fun I just couldn't bare to put her down for a nap. Then our neighbors invited us over because they had a bigger pool and Bria was in heaven. We hung out there for awhile and then went home to BBQ. We also went to Burgerville since they were giving out free strawberry shakes to Moms, score!
Brian made some delicious burgers and we sat outside. Pretty much we spent the whole day outside and I could not be happier about that. I was in heaven all day. Brian was super Dad as usual and took care of all the dirty work while I got to just do the fun stuff.
You can imagine after our full day of being outside we were all wiped out. I gave the girls a bath and then cuddled on the couch for a little bit before putting them to bed at 7 pm.
Reason I'm a mommy #1

Reason I'm a mommy #2


I can't say enough good things about this day. Now I'm gonna go relax on the couch with my incredibly husband who gave me two beautiful girls and is the reason I get to celebrate Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's, soon-to-be mothers, grandmothers, mother's of angels, and those who want to be mother's. I'm thinking of all of you. Lots of love.

1 comment:

LoAnn said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful day. Being a mother is such a gift, enjoy every second because before you know it, they'll be grown up.