Sunday, May 27, 2012

Preschool time

Bria is slowly getting better. She still resists going to the bathroom, but she is not in pain all day and we are all very grateful for that.
Fun with baking soda and colored vinegar

It fizzes!!! Look at her intensity :)

Good old corn starch and water with some food coloring, Gak never seizes to entertain
I think we have decided on a preschool for Bria and I'm really excited about it. We took Bria to go see it last week and talked with the director. It seems very well structured and lots of learning and playing which I love. It's twice a week for 2 1/2 hours. Every 5 or 6 weeks I go in and help as the teacher aid and bring in snacks. I think it will be fun to see her in there and see how she interacts with the other kids.

My cowgirl

She's got spunk



Reese hit the bottle a little too hard on my jog ;)

Sisters swinging together :)


I'm really hoping for some summer weather soon because those swinging pictures are from a few weeks ago and make me miss the warm weather we had. I wanna go to the park in shorts again! Especially since Bria has gotten over her fear of slides, for now anyway. The girl wants to swing as high as possible, but slides? Oh no, those were terrifying her. But something clicked a few weeks ago and she thinks they are awesome once again:

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Natalie starts preschool in the fall also, and I also go in every month-2 months to be a teacher's helper. I'm super excited about it. I love the school we picked. When did our girls get so big?!

Lulu said...

I know Kelly, can you believe it?! I still remember when we were each trying to get pregnant and we'd do our Friends quizzes, ah the old days :)