Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Build-a-Bear

So as I mentioned before, we went to Build-A-Bear for Caiden's birthday and it was seriously so much fun. It was crazy, chaotic, and those of us with two kids were frazzled the entire time, but the kids had a blast and that's what matters. Also what matters is naptime after a morning like this ;) And wine chocolate.


This little girl got everyones attention with her satellite sized bow. I LOVE bows.

My two girls in their matching outfits, LOVE

My adorable friends :)

Dehlia with the birthday boy, Caiden!

Reese really was happy most the time, but I believe she was hungry here so she wasn't happy I set her down

So excited!

Showing off her bear

Bath time for the bears!

All our kiddos with their bears!


Her ballet bear
After all the kids got their bears stuffed and dressed, we ate some snacks and cupcakes and then played in the little play area at the mall. It was a really fun morning and I'm definitely going to keep that place in mind for future birthday parties!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So cute!

We have a similar sit n stand stroller. We bought it when Adam was born, and Natalie was still into strollers. I hope to use it this time around, but wasn't sure if Natalie would still want to sit or stand on it. Bria gives me hope that she will. :)