Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Staying busy

We had quite the labor day weekend here and stayed super busy. It was the good kind of busy, spent with friends and crossing some things off our list of summer fun. Friday night was dinner at Dehlia and Joe's (I met Dehlia through my Mom's club) house, then Saturday the Wood's came up for an overnight visit. We had a fun trip that included Buffalo Wild Wings, a trip to Voodoo donuts, an awesome park, and a Farmer's market.

Here are Gabe and Bria at the fun park we went to:


Putting Daddy to work


She was torn between the sand and the swing, both were her favorite :)

Monday we headed to Seaside (the coast) with Dehlia and Joe and had a great time. It was suppose to be in the upper 70's but instead it was in the upper 50's. We still had fun on the beach, went out to a great Hawaiian lunch, and then got some treats for the ride home. Oh, and we stopped at the Carter's outlet because, duh, you have too ;)
By Monday evening I was beyond exhausted and could barely move. This morning we had a play group planned at one of the Mom's swimming pool and I almost didn't go because I was so tired but I knew Bria would have a blast and it would tire her out so we went. I'm glad we did, we of course had a blast and Bria was such a dare devil.





She took an awesome nap when we got home which meant I got to take an awesome nap too, it was fabulous. My nap helped so much that I got lots of little projects done around the house, just little organizing things that have been driving me crazy.

And here are just some pictures from last week that I wanted to include, for family :)
Wondering why I'm taking a picture of her while she's eating.

Smiling her camera smile :)

Driving the yellow bug. The scary thing is that before we know it she'll be 16 and really driving, ahh!

Tomorrow is Bria's first dentist appointment, I'm hoping she's in a good mood and does well. Wish us luck!

No comments: