Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Again with the Zoo

I feel like I'm always posting pictures from the Zoo. Probably because I am, since we go there a lot. But we have a membership and man it's a great place to go, Bria loves it.
We took our friends, Dehlia, Sophie and Caiden on Monday and had a lot of fun.

The penguins had been put in a different location while their "home" was renovated. They were finally moved back and it was so fun to see them, although I think Dehlia and I were more excited than the kids.

"Why do I feel like there's something behind me?"


Bria and Sophie admiring the fish and turtles.

"Hey there little boy, how you doin?"

Have I mentioned I have a flirt on my hands? I'm not lying. I feel like I should write a whole post about her flirtatious ways, I don't know where she gets it from. Seriously though, you should see her when a little boy comes around, she'll touch their back, introduce herself, and cock her head to the side while batting her eyelashes. She is so funny with Caiden (Sophie's little brother), he's 17 months old and she always says in the sweetest voice, "Hi little boy!!!"
And of course she loves her cousin Porter. When they were staying here she went downstairs to show him her hair braids, she walked up to him and said, "Hi Porter, do you like my hair braids? Wanna touch 'em?"
Brian's in trouble.

Back to the Zoo though :)
Riding on the hippo


One of the best parts about the Zoo, the lion statues.


"I'm sitting on him, hehe!"

But the most favorite place of all is the grass area where she can run and play.

These girls ran and ran and ran some more. So much so that Bria fell asleep on the way home and slept until 4:15 pm! So yeah, the Zoo rocks.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Natalie is a flirt, too. Always finds little boys to play with. We went outside to get the mail the other day, and the neighbor's kid was out. Natalie says, "I like that boy. That boy's cute." Lol, we're in trouble. :)