Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bouncy stuff and rain

I got an awesome deal on Groupon for 4 passes to this bouncy house place. Bria LOVES it. I love it because I don't worry about her getting hurt, everything is soft and we go when it's just for ages 3 and under so we don't have to avoid getting run over by big kids.

Bria goes crazy!

She loves it.


She was particularly fond of the "I" and loved flipping over it.

And she loves slides now! Have I ever mentioned her fear of slides? You can't push the girl high enough on a swing, but slides terrified her. Slowly but surely she started being okay with slides, we just never pushed it. When I took her to this bouncy house it reached a whole new level, she couldn't get enough of the slides.
It was so fun to watch :)

It's definitely a good place for her to run around and get her energy out, she took an awesome nap that day...and so did I.
This weekend we got a taste of Fall weather as it rained, boo.

But Bria didn't mind, she was ecstatic to put her rain boots on and play outside.
Glad she likes to play in the rain because we get 9 months of rain here ya'll.

Trying to stay busy this week, we'll see if I succeed.
Still haven't had the baby in case you don't check the baby blog. 2 days until my due date.

No comments: