Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lance Armstrong's niece

That's right folks, her uncle is Lance Armstrong so you know she's gonna be a bike rider ;)
(If you don't understand this reference, it's because you don't know that my brother's name really is Lance Armstrong)

I went garage sale-ing with my friend Dehlia and picked up lots of books, a laundry basket for the baby, a dress for the baby, a yellow toy VW bug for Bria (for her fairies to ride in), and a helmet.
Bria LOVES her helmet.
She's had a fear of bikes since she smashed her cheek on the handle bar of her new bike. But this new helmet made her want to dust off her 3 bikes. Yes, my spoiled daughter has 3 bikes to choose from. One is a balance bike, one is a small tricycle, and one is an awesome old school Radio Flyer tricycle.

She is still about a half inch too short to reach the pedal when it's full extended, but she can kind of make it work. If she didn't get my darn short legs, poor girl!
She is doing really well with it though and it's fun to go out and do for a few minutes.
I think her favorite right now is the Radio Flyer tricycle which isn't pictured here. I think it feels the most stable to her :)
So yeah, expect to see Bria Holcomb in some bike competitions soon, she'll be the one with the pretty fairy helmet.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

A fairy helmet would inspire me to get back on the bike too!