Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rough Rider

This is one bad chick, she is hardcore.

So hardcore that she fell onto the handle bar and got a pretty big bruise on her cheek.
I don't think I've ever heard her cry so much and for so long.

Fortunately she is okay now and will occasionally ask us to kiss her cheek, which we love to do anyway. Bria has enjoyed all her toys so much and it's nice to have things to do inside.
Brian and I had fun building a castle with her blocks and Bria had fun climbing in it.

Then she joined in on the building and loved it.

We've had a pretty good week so far and today it just got better, we got a couple inches of snow! It's the perfect powdery snow that's fun to play in. Bria and I already went out this morning and had fun going for a walk, eating the snow, dancing, and making snowballs. My feet and hands were freezing despite being bundled up so I eventually made her come in but we played for a good hour or so. Hopefully we'll go back out in awhile. It's currently gorgeous and sunny and snowy outside, it's just beautiful. Pictures to come :)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Now Bria and Austin can be members of the cobra Biker Gang!