Friday, July 29, 2011

It's all good

Well it looks like we may have found the culprit to the no napping: 2nd year molar. She has one on bottom and the other one is coming through. This morning she woke up and said, "My mouth hurts, Mommy." So I asked her where it hurt and sure enough she pointed to the molar. I looked in and sure enough that molar is barely starting to come through, poor thing. The last 2 days she has actually asked to take a nap which is unheard of. So it's definitely causing her some pain and now that it's close to the surface she's extra tired.
Fortunately her crazy tantrums have lessened and she's being more like her adorable self.

She loves playing in the backyard and will ask, "Can I go play in the big backyard?" I'm not sure why she always says "big" but it's pretty cute.
She loves laying on the ground and rolling around, I don't know why or where this came from but the girls loves doing it.

Her little friend Gabe had his 2nd birthday party last weekend and the weather heated up nicely for it. They had it at the cutest little train place and the kids were in heaven.
We rode on that train like 10 times, she loved it.

Bria keeping Gabe from climbing on the tracks.

My little mother hen.



Erin and I with our babies :)

Birthday boy waving to everyone.

I think the summer weather has finally arrived, it's still not scorching but that is totally fine by me, I just wanted the sun to come out and it has. We've been going to the park daily and enjoying long walks, I just love it.
We started swim lessons this week and Bria has been having a really good time. The class isn't as structured as the one in Corvallis, but she still loves being in the water and hopefully she's continuing to learn from it. She does great at dunking under the water, jumping in, and swimming on her back. Her legs are constantly kicking and she's starting to get better at using her arms too. She definitely has a blast in the water.

No comments: