Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Cousins

Bria got to meet her cousin Gabriel for the first time on Sunday and she was thrilled. I was pleasantly surprised at how gentle she was with him. She was also hilariously adorable by mimicking my baby talk to him and it was really sweet.

When we woke up Monday morning and he was still here she was thrilled. He was taking his morning nap when she woke up though and she kept wanting to go and wake him up.
She was very excited when he finally woke up :)

I couldn't help but do a little photo session with these two and I was surprised I got them both to look at the camera and be the photographer! Maybe I can handle 2 after all. ;)
Love it. Can't believe how big my Bria looks.

Adorable. It looks like they are looking at MJ down there or something.

He's got a Holcomb dimple, love it :)

Gabriel: "Bria, why does she keep flashing that light in our face?"
Bria: "It's called a camera and get use to it, they do it a lot."

Bria: "Just look at it and smile, that seems to make it stop faster."

I'm looking forward to more photo ops while Sara and Gabriel are here.

I have a few pictures from the 4th of July but my sister has plenty more so I can't wait to post those pictures :) We had a wonderful family BBQ at Jaime and Schuyler's, they had a pretty big pool that was about 2 1/2 feet deep or so and the kids had so much fun in it. We had great food, good fireworks, and fabulous company.

2 comments:

flojat said...

Marlowe has those same jammies! So cute. :-)

I can't believe how grown up Bria looks. Tell her to knock it off!

Brandi said...

All of these adorable Bria + Baby pictures are going to make me explode from cuteness overload.