Sunday, July 03, 2011

I'm 28 years old now

Last Sunday, Marna took us out to celebrate mine and Heather's birthday. Heather's birthday was the 29th and we are 10 years apart, almost to the day. Don't worry Heather, I won't tell everyone your age :)
We went to a local restaurant that we love, Stanford's. They have delicious food and it has a fancy feel to it. Plus, they are pretty family friendly which is nice.

My blond-haired beauty and me...and an extra 5 pounds in my face...amongst other places.

Kisses

Studying me intently.

Waiting to be seated. So lady like ;)

Dinner was amazing. I ordered a virgin strawberry daiquiri to be fancy and it was delicious. Then I decided to go out of my comfort zone and ordered a crab artichoke sandwich. Oh my word, it was to die for! Seriously, it was cheesy goodness. I cleaned my plate. Yeah. It was good.
Family photo time.

Bria helped Heather open her card from Grammy. When Bria saw the money in it she said, "$20.99!"
I don't know where that came from but we all got a good laugh.

Brian and his wonderful Mom.

Us birthday girls.

They also gave us free creme brulee's because it was our birthdays, score! It even had a candle in it which was a nice touch, Bria enjoyed blowing them out for us. I enjoyed eating it.

I should be careful wearing this dress, I got all sorts of lady lumps and bumps sticking out.

And another of my sweet and sour girl ;)
Isn't her dress to die for adorable? She enjoyed twirling for us and showing it off. Such a girl.

We are enjoying our 4-day weekend immensely. Yesterday we went to the Zoo, took a nap, played outside in the kiddie pool, and went to our neighbors for a BBQ. It was jam packed of fun and Brian and I were so excited to have a social life up here in Portland since it's taken awhile. So far we have met and clicked with 3 of our neighbors and that makes me giddy :)
Today Sara (Brian's twin) and her little baby Gabriel are flying in from Kentucky! Can't wait to meet our little nephew, he's already 5 months old!
Tomorrow I believe we are headed down to Jaime and Schuyler's for their annual 4th of July BBQ and some fireworks. Happy 4th to everyone, God Bless America!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Happy 4th Holcombs! Remember watching the fireworks in our neighborhood when Austin was SOOO tiny. And we had to take him and MJ into the house because it was getting too loud? You look FABULOUS. 5 lbs in the face- pshhhht. Whatever. You're gorgeous!