Sunday, July 10, 2011

Patriotic Pictures :)

We love America!

I just wanted to post our pictures from the 4th because we had such a blast. Oregon usually delivers the same weather for the 4th: Hot during the day, freezing at night when it's time for fireworks. This year was no different as evident by our jackets in the later pictures :)

The Jensens had a sweet pool and Bria LOVED it, she went in there twice that day, despite her blue lips she insisted on swimming for a long time.

She ate watermelon! I snapped like 10 pictures because I was so excited she was eating fruit.
And how American is that picture? :)

We had a rousing game of baseball where we learned Jaidyn is an awesome hitter, she got the first home run!!
My man up to bat

Watching the game excitedly.

Loves.

Cassidy had her hands full with Bria and Jaime's neighbors daughter, Hailey. She's a great little babysitter.

"I love the USA, what more can I say?!"

This picture should be at the end but I really don't want to fix it now, so just pretend this is the very last picture. Bria was not a fan of the fireworks this year, we couldn't even get her to look at them. She hid under the blanket all cuddled up because they were so loud, and I think she was tired.

Back to baseball. This is when Jaime gave my husband the camera.

Me up to bat.

Bria girl and her Aunt Jaime.


Grandma Anna and Bria (what a cheese face!)

Bria swimming:

It's crazy that the 4th was a week ago, whew! We are enjoying our weekend currently and I'm sad it's already Sunday. We have plans to go look at a stroller that was posted on craigslist, it's a sit 'n stand which I think will be our best bet at keeping both girls contained. I would really like a double jogging stroller so I can go running and get back in shape, but I'm not sure it would get used as much as the sit 'n stand.
Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment and I'm looking forward to it as always :) I actually have lots of pictures from the last few days so I'll update with those soon.

No comments: