Monday, May 23, 2011

I already changed my mind...

...and it's my prerogative to do so ;)
I'm going to do Bria's room in purple and green still. I think I'll do a deep purple and then accent in green here and there. I know you were all dying to know ;) I decided since we have a few TinkerBell things and Bria still likes TinkerBell that we'll stick with it. I'm excited, I feel good about it and I'm not going to change my mind this time...today.

It's wonderful having a backyard again, Bria loves going outside and playing.

She especially likes pushing her balls down the slide, since she herself doesn't like going down the slide unless she has a death grip on your hand. I don't know what it is about slides but they scare her. The swing on the other hand, I can't get her high enough. Brian does underdogs with her and she gets so excited. But slides? Scary. Apparently.
Bria was seriously an angel last week and most the weekend. Brian and I kept saying how awesome she was, love this little phase. She took good naps, woke up so happy, was easy going, played well, and was hilarious. It's nice to have weeks like that, helps recharge the mommy battery/patience tank.
We enjoyed an anniversary party for Brian's Dad and step-mom on Saturday, then Sunday we relaxed in the morning and went to Lanie and Kris' house for dinner. It was delicious and Bria had fun playing while the grown ups had fun talking. Adult time is a wonderful thing.
So far today we've colored, played baseball (well, the 2 year-old version of baseball :), gone to gymnastic class, and grocery shopped. Now it's nap time and while Bria naps I'm going to read and hopefully do some laundry or something productive.

I will leave you with a picture of my favorite little toddler and me, this is her "mad" face, love it. Well, love it when we ask her to make the face.
"Don't tell us we can't have chocolate Daddy!"

No comments: