Thursday, May 05, 2011

Yellow is a happy color

Happy Cinco de Mayo! We have no special plans or parties today but maybe I'll have a virgin margarita or something ;)
I can't tell you how much I enjoy when the sun comes out. I realize I blog about it every time we get sun, I can't help it, it makes me happy and energized and all motivated to be a better person and stuff. Funny that the sun can have such an affect on me.
Last week we got a sunny day and it wasn't too cold out which was a double bonus. We went in the backyard to soak it all up.

Bria enjoyed gathering rocks and sticks while I bathed in the sun.
I love this picture, it has an adorable toddler in it and also our a/c unit. Ahh, a/c is nice in the summer.

I'm at a loss some days on how to fix Bria's hair, so some days I just let it go crazy. This day was obviously one of those days :)

Looking at all her fun treasures in her little bag.
Can you tell I was happy since I put both Bria and myself in yellow? It's happy.

I love that Brian is carrying Bria's little purse :)
After spending some time in the backyard we went and got Burger King and had a picnic in the park. Then proceeded to play and play at the park, along with the whole entire city. It was a fun day, hopefully the summer is filled with a ton of these kind of days.

No comments: