Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blogger ate my post, grrr

*So not only was blogger down for 2 days, it ate my post. I published a post and it seriously erased it, NOT COOL!
Fortunately it was a pretty boring post so I decided to leave it out and just post the pictures that came along with it, plus others.

This week was pretty low key, although we did try and get out of the house (minus Wednesday where we stayed in our pj's all day! Brian was surprised when he got home because I usually at least get Bria dressed) most days.
We made a trip to the zoo with Lanie and Bristol because we have our awesome membership passes and it wasn't suppose to rain that day.

So lady like.


These two cuties held hands all on their own, without Lanie and I prompting them too.
So cute. Until Bria hurried Bristol too fast and Bristol fell. Fortunately Bristol is tough and it didn't really phase her. She just kind of looked at Bria like, "Yeah, let's not hold hands anymore."


Gotta love her cheesy grin :)

Bria did not want to go to gymnastics or the library this week which was very unlike her. I guess she's similar to me in that some days she just wants to be home and play. So we did, and we took walks when it wasn't raining which was nice.

MJ has been caught on more than one occasion spooning Bria's dolls. I'm hoping this means she'll warm up to our new baby girl sooner than she did with Bria.


While MJ cuddles with dolls, Bria enjoys washing herself off with her new favorite washcloth-an Easter gift from Aunt Jenny.

She takes getting clean very seriously!

Anyway, we're just chugging along here at the Holcomb house waiting impatiently for summer to come so we can throw on shorts and flip flops and play in some water.
Today I'm going maternity clothes shopping with Lanie, well she's not buying maternity clothes but I am, hopefully. And then Lance and Kayla are coming to stay with us, our first over night visitors!!
And now I'm going to go plan our week so Bria and I have something fun to do each day even though it's suppose to rain. Wish me luck ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Having that pass to the zoo is great!! Lol I was waiting for a post from you!! Darn blogger anyway. :)

Brandi said...

Blogger did the same thing to me! Argh! It looks like the zoo is such a great activity- a pass was definitely the way to go. And MJ is really making Chris miss her ;o)
P.S. You look fabulous!!!!