Sunday, May 16, 2010

Saturday done right

Saturday we woke up and decided to start our day off right by heading to the Saturday Market. First we made a stop at Noah's Bagel and enjoyed delicious breakfast and coffee, it was marvelous. It helped that the sun was shining and the temperature was warming up quite quickly.
Tiff, Eric, and their little girl, Maggie, joined us at the Market and it was so fun having the girls run around. Maggie will be 2 in June, crazy how big she is getting. Her and Bria had fun walking all over the grass and Maggie even played in the fountains, it was nice to let them run some energy off.
Bria wanting her sunglasses back.

Just chillin.

The dad's and their girls.

My pretty flowers from the market!

I really didn't want to leave but Bria was getting hungry and tired so we headed home. It took Bria awhile to go down for her nap because she had a coughing fit (which led to some throw up) and the poor thing was so congested. I administered some mommy cuddles and love and then she finally laid down in her crib and went to sleep.

Saturday night we went to Jaime and Schuyler's to BBQ which was so much fun. The whole family was there and we had a blast sitting outside, eating, watching Bria walk all over, and devouring Jaime's amazing cookies.
Scrounging for food from Kailey :)

My big girl exploring the world

Bria had so much fun and after awhile she didn't even need me, so I got to relax and chat it up. It made me sooo excited for Shasta, only 1 month away!
Giving Aunt Jaime fist bumps, her new thing is to "pound it," old school, but so cute.

Uncle Schuyler giving her some delicious water

Having fun on Papa's lap

Family picture! Everyone is there but Anna and Lance (and Kayla since she's taking the picture)

The girls (Jaime, Jenny, Me, Kayla, Mom), I just realized we are all very close in height, how funny.


Sunday we stayed home to hopefully let Bria rest and get better, that darn nose and cough just won't let up.
Yesterday she finally started feeling better and I'm so relieved! The poor girl hates anytime I get near her nose, but I can't stand boogers. Yesterday was also a good day because Lanie and Bristol came to visit! I will post about that later with some cute pictures. Bria turns 15 months tomorrow, whoa!

2 comments:

The Beavers said...

Don't you love family bbq's. I don't think it gets much better than that! And please come by anytime to meet Miss K! I would love to see you and Bria! (And Brian too of course!!!)

Brandi said...

Bria's pig tails are AWESOME! Maybe we can get some of those on Austin...