Monday, May 24, 2010

The evolution of walking

Bria and I went for a walk the other day and I started thinking about how my "walks" have changed over the last few years.

2007: Going for jogs with MJ to try and lose some post wedding weight
  • Distance= A couple miles
2008: Going for walks with MJ to keep my pregnant arse from getting too big
  • Distance= A couple miles

2009: Going for walks while pushing a stroller with an adorable baby in it
  • Distance= A mile or so




2010: Going for walks with an adorable little toddler hand wrapped around my finger
  • Distance= A block or 2


I love going for walks now, they just seem more special.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

They were always pretty cute, but now they're doubly cute!

Great post.

Jeannie @ Living Loving Crafting said...

It's funny how things in our lives change when these little people come into the picture. What a sweet reflection :)

Lindsay said...

I love her goucho pants. too cute!

The Beavers said...

Linds!!! Email me...marttrac12@hotmail.com and we will totally get together!!!

Marissa said...

So cute! I love your posts :) Can't wait until I'm walking a block or two with Bee!