Monday, May 03, 2010

Round 2-Water babies

We started our second water babies session and I'm so excited. Bria still enjoys the water and has a great time splashing around and kicking. She enjoyed getting dunked so much today that she reached for the instructor to do it again, crazy girl. I think we both enjoy going somewhere in the morning and having something to do, Bria is happier which makes me happier.

Bria's 5th tooth poked through on Friday! I had no idea until I was feeling around in her mouth (I do it every few days just to see) and sure enough I felt a sharp edge. She had a runny nose for a few days but once it poked through her nose started running like a faucet and has ever since. She's all congested and stuffy and I just think it's so weird that she gets worse after the tooth breaks through, so odd. Oh well, she's still a pretty good sport about it and I didn't mind the extra cuddles she needed yesterday.

Playing at Erin and Gabe's house, enjoying all his fun toys.

I think most babies love talking on the phone and Bria is no exception. She is obsessed with our phones. She has a toy phone and 2 real cell phones that are our old ones, but the girl still prefers our actual cell phones. Dang, she's too smart to be tricked!
I was talking to my Mom on the phone and Bria decided she had to call someone too ;)


"It's true, naps actually help."

"Hold on a moment, MJ's coming."

Bria has a blast when Daddy comes home, they do fun stuff that Mommy doesn't do:


1 comment:

Danielle said...

This post is adorable! I love the picture of the two of you talking on the phone. Dillon knows the difference between working and non-working phones too. I've tried giving him the phone without batteries and it just isn't the same. haha. Tim does the same thing with Dillon. (Holding him upside down.) Dill LOVES it!