Sunday, July 08, 2007

Pictures...

I don't have too much time to update because I want to get some sleep before my first day at my new job :)
There are a couple pictures from Jessica's 30th at El Prez and then some from Marcus and Gretchen's wedding that was yesterday, 07-07-07!



Enjoying some Coronas!


Brian and I in downtown Corvallis the night before the 4th of July for the Red, White, and Blues Festival.



It was a beautiful wedding and Gretchen looked gorgeous.

We had a great weekend, spent most of it in Portland for the wedding, but managed to go rafting on the river today with Tiff, Eric, Shane, Cheurisya, and Ben (Shane's friend). The weather was perfect and we had a blast!
I'm gonna go get some rest, thanks for all the well wishes for my first of work, I will report on how it went!!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Lindsey you look so pretty. Your hair looks really blonde right now. All of these pics are just gorgeous. Good luck on your first day on the job. Hope all goes well.