Sunday, July 15, 2007

1 Year Anniversary

To my husband of 1 year,

Well, it has been one year since we stood in front of our family and friends and said I do. This has been the best year of my life, truly. I feel so blessed to have found the love of my life in my best friend. Your unconditional love surrounds me and I still have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. You are perfect for me in every way and my love for you grows with each breath that I take.
I look forward to starting a family with you, supporting each other in our careers, and growing old together. You are the only one for me and I love you so much.

Love,
Your devoted wife





My grandpa and grandma Armstrong (Dad's parents)
My grandma Robison (mom's mom)


Brian's mom celebrates her birthday today and we want to wish her a Happy Birthday, we love you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looked gorgeous! I love the picture of Brian holding you up. That was adorable and creative. Hope you guys do something fun to celebrate. Make it a great day!

Cala said...

Linz

You are totally adorable, I love your beautiful pictures. Hope you will have many more wonderful years. Love ya!!! :)

Kari said...

Ok, so your wedding was PERFECT! I love the stunting picture. But, my favorite was the one where you see your full train. Beautiful! Congrats on a year!

Julia said...

You look so stunning in these pictures. I love all of these photos. How time flies. It seems like yesterday you had started this blog and had just posted your wedding pictures. Being married to your dream man is amazing (after 5 years I feel the same way about my guy). Congrats you two on your 1st year of marriage. More fun to come!!!

Julia said...

P.S. I love the picture with your grandparents. Both of your grandmas are so beautiful. Good to know what you have to look forward to when you age! Hot old momma!

Anonymous said...

Seeing those pictures brought me back to that day, which was truely perfect!! I'm so happy that you're apart of our family, and I think you and Brianna are wonderful together! Congratulations on your first year together, and of the many to come!!

Love,
Sara

The Clarks said...

Congratulations you 2! I can tell you guys are so in love every time we hang out! I'm sure there will be 70 more anniversaries to come!! PS. You look gorgeous!!