Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Day 2

Well, I struggled but I woke up this morning at 5AM and went for a run. I was soooo close to snoozing but than I thought about Hawaii and operation hard body. Plus I couldn't live with myself if I only last 1 day, I at least had to last 2, LOL :)

I am excited for a day off tomorrow and also for fireworks tonight! Speaking of fireworks, boy did we have an interesting night last night. So I guess it was around 11 pm and I had been asleep for about an hour, Brian said he had just dozed off. There were some fireworks off in the distance, and as I stated yesterday, MJ is scared of fireworks. Apparently she was doing her sort of quiet little growl, but one scared her enough she gave a little bark. Now, I don't know exactly what woke me up, but all I remember is Brian holding me and trying to call me down because I was screaming absolute bloody murder! I really don't know what in the heck woke me up because I don't remember hearing the fireworks or MJ bark, maybe I was having a bad dream? Who knows. The point is I was screaming at the top of my lungs and was completely terrified, of what I don't know. Brian was cradling me and after I came too I was shaking so bad and I couldn't feel my legs and I was almost in tears. This leads to another story...

When I was younger I had what they call night terrors. I would get up in the middle of the night and walk around, completely asleep mind you, I do not have any recollection of these. My Mom said she was so worried that I was going to unlock the front door and walk outside, which she heard could happen. The scary thing is my mom said she could not wake me up no matter how hard she tried and no matter what she did. I would usually come into my parents room and stand there (how scary would that be!), sometimes I would scream and cry although I was still asleep. She said the only thing that helped was when she took me to the bathroom, I would go and then she would put me back in bed and I was fine. Crazy, huh?! Apparently Brian should have taken me to the bathroom, lol!

Alrighty, I'm gonna get back to work.
Happy 4th of July!

No comments: