Friday, May 18, 2007

TGIF!!!

I wanted to get on really quick to say I am soooo glad it's the weekend, yay :)
I came home to the most wonderful surprise, Brian didn't work (that's not the good part of course) today so he painted our office/den room!! We had the color picked out but hadn't had a chance to get started. So I come home and it is completely done with all the pictures back up on the walls and everything!! It was like a mini While You Were Out! Thanks babe, luv ya :) I will post pictures ASAP, we are both thrilled with how it turned out. It is a dark blue/grey color that we originally tried in our bedroom but felt it was too dark for a small room, but the office has two windows and is more open so we thought it would go well in there.

This whole week has been gorgeous weather and now it is suppose to rain tomorrow and be cloudy on Sunday, can't a girl get a break around here??!! I WANT SOME SUN!

I went to work early on Wednesday because Sarah needed to be back in Corvallis for an appointment and we carpool. I was happy because I love to get home a little earlier than normal. I got home around 4, promptly went upstairs and got in my bathing suite, grabbed the Maui browning stuff I got on our honeymoon that is suppose to make you tan, grabbed a towel and a Mike's Hard Lemonade and headed out to the backyard. MJ ran around and played outside while I relaxed in the sun, it was simply heaven. (By the way Sara Holcomb and Heather Holcomb, do not tell mom!!!) So at least I got to enjoy the sun one day this week, it's better than none.

Well anyway, this is kind of a random post, but hopefully later this weekend I will remember to get on and post the pictures of the office. Enjoy your Friday!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate to tell you chiquita but I'm sure Mom will notice!! ;)

Sara

Emilie said...

I want some sun too!!!!
Cute pictures from mothers day. I hope that things are going well. I have been sooooo bad at posting lately!!!

Anonymous said...

Now someone else will get some heat besides us :D

Heather