Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tagged :)

I got tagged by Emilie so here goes....Enjoy :)

I am: a lover not a fighter
I want: to live a long and happy life with my best friend, Brian
I have: been blessed with an amazing family and wonderful friends
I wish: that it was time for Brian and I to start a family :)
I hate: being laughed AT. I love to make people laugh but I don't like when people laugh at me.
I miss: loving my job
I hear: Paris is going in the slammer for 30 days!
I wonder: when Brian and I can start a family
I regret: nothing
I am not: losing weight!
I dance: whenever I can, I love to dance!
I sing: in the car to Brian, he pretends I don't sound horrible :)
I cry: when I feel a gust of emotion (I loved your answer Emilie!)
I am not always: rational
I make with my hands: meals
I write: numbers all day
I confuse: my wants with my needs (so true!)
I need: my husband and family
I should: tone up my body and lose a few pounds
I start: getting anxious about work on Sunday nights
I finished: college last June, Go Beavs!

Now I am going to tag Kari and Jaime, have fun!

No comments: