Sunday, May 20, 2007

Office Pictures...

I forgot to post pictures of our new office color that Brian so graciously painted all by himself!



The rest of the office is not quite clean so I didn't want to post more angles, hehe. We like how it turned out. We found out that you can put a scent in your paint which we have been wanting to tryout but were kind of chicken. So Brian thought this would be a good room to try it in since it's an open room and it's upstairs, he had the guy at Miller mix in a lavender scent to it and it smells really good.

Alrighty, that's all, just wanted to post those before I forgot!

4 comments:

Emilie said...

Wow! The office looks pretty good! I really like the color. They can mix in scents?????? I never knew that! That's CRAZY!!! :)

Kari said...

Cool! Scent? You are brave. I would be so nervous if it didn't turn out right and then you were stuck with the scent. I love the color too. It feels fresh!

Jensen Five said...

That turned out awesome! I'm excited to come over and smell your office!

Julia said...

I love the color. It is very warm and I want to snuggle up on your couch and take a nap okay? We should done a scent in our bathrooms. That is where you really need a nice smell! Darn. Great job on the painting Brian!