Sunday, May 20, 2007

Soccer Champs

So my little sister, Abby, is on a soccer team and they went into their last game on Saturday undefeated, it was a pretty exciting game, but the little Starbursts (their team name, so cute!) came through and won!!! It was so adorable to see the little 6 and 7 year olds running around. Their coach is the coolest, he is so nice and totally gets into the games, the girls have a lot of fun.
There's Abby in the pink uniform, she's getting really good!From left: Jaidyn, Kailey, and Cassidy enjoying the game.
Abby's #2 on the far left
This is their coach giving Abby her medal and trophy!
She was pretty excited!

This weekend has been pretty uneventful, we have just been hanging out, hoping this crappy weather will blow over. It's been raining all day and is cloudy and gloomy, blah. We did get to go to a friend's BBQ on Friday, I spent the entire time holding their adorable 5 month old little girl, Allyson. She was such a sweetheart, I didn't hear her cry once and she would just let me hold her the whole time. She even fell asleep in my arms and it took me a good hour before I could put her down, she was too cute! Meanwhile everyone is outside socializing and playing games, and I cannot get myself to part with this little precious girl, ahhh babies, I love them.

Well, it's Sunday night so I want to get as much time with the hubby in as I can, since the week is about to start :(

Have a great night and wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

What a fun day!!!

Julia said...

Anna and Steves girls are getting so big. Gosh time flies!!! You seem like the alstar aunt and uncle. Your nieces and nephew must adore you 2.