Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The early bird gets the worm.....or coffee :)

Tomorrow is an early morning, I am leaving my house before 6 am!!! Ouch, that's gonna be a doozy :0 But, I'll get off around 3 ish, so it will be nice to be home early and maybe get some laundry done and a few house cleaning chores, on second thought maybe I won't rush home ;-)

My friend Sarah and I went for a run on our lunch today, it felt really good to get some exercise. You are probably thinking, "Gross, you went for a run and then came back to work?!" and the answer is yes. They actually have a girls locker room at work so we can freshen up real quick before we go back to work. Plus, we went at 2 so by the time we got back at 3 there was only 2 hours left. Our goal is to do this at least 3 times a week, I've gotta get ready for Jenny and Kyle's wedding in Hawaii, it's less than 4 months away!!

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday, I won't tell you how old she is but I'll give you a hint: Last year she turned the big 5-0 :) Hehe. She looks and acts like she's 29 though, she's the coolest!

Alright, well since I have to get up early I want to get to bed early, so goodnight and have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

That's great that you went running! Keep it up! Don't you feel SO much better afterwards??? I do, that's for sure!