Sunday, October 30, 2011

We had a party :)

We have been crazy busy the past few days. Halloween is in full swing here.
Last night we hosted a Halloween party for the Mom's group I'm in and it was a lot of fun. We had a big turn out and I think it was a success. They kept telling me I was crazy for hosting a party since we just had a baby, but it was potluck style so everyone brought food and Brian and I had fun decorating. My friend Dehlia came over early to help too and then after the party everyone helped clean up, so honestly it worked perfectly. Oh, and awesome aunt Heather and Amy took Bria to Toy Story on ice during the day! More on that fun endeavor later. So we had the whole afternoon to get the house ready, Reese slept in the ergo :)

Dehlia and I testing out the camera and how the backdrop looks :)

This is Dehlia's little girl Sophie, and then of course Bria. How cute are they?!
Princess Sophie and Tinkerbell Bria.

Love!

We put this backdrop up and took pictures of each family and then some group photos, I'm so glad we did!
Our little family all Halloweened out.

Here are all the moms :)

And the Dads

My sexy husband and my little flower :)

The Dads, somehow Dehlia and I knew the Dads would be in the chairs and the moms would be on the floor with the little ones :)

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!"

Today we are planning on going to the Street of Treats at an outdoor mall, we went last year and it was a lot of fun. This year I think Bria will enjoy it more since she understands she gets candy. We are sure getting a lot of use out of her $10 Tinkerbell costume, score!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You look way too good for just having a baby. :) I love that all the dads came and dressed up, especially the bubble gum "blow me" guy. Haha. Looks like a lot of fun!

best pre workout supplement 2012 said...

I looks so fun.. I love all you'll costume I really love it..