Thursday, November 03, 2011

Just a few more than I'm done

I had to post a few more pictures from Halloween, 'cuz I love my little Tinkerbell.

And I love this photo of us :)

We thought we could trick Reese into staying in her carseat but she didn't buy it. So in the Ergo she went.

Bria wanted the candy right away, to avoid 53 tantrums we gave her a lollipop.
She was happy and all was right with the world.

Notice the adorable shoes?! Love them. Brian actually spray painted her shoes with green glitter stuff and then plopped a white fuzzy on them, perfect.

Hand in hand with her friend Sophie.

Okay, I'm done with Halloween pictures now :)
We've had a rough couple of days if I'm being honest. Reese is a stage 5 clinger, she does not want to be put down and it's making the day incredibly frustrating. She has a hard time getting into a deep sleep during the day and that is also frustrating. I'm hoping soon things will get a little easier and go a little smoother.
Check out Reese's widow's peak (her hairline)!
I love that they both have the same expression on their face :)

Little smiles from my Reese's pieces!
Can't believe this little girl turned 6 weeks old yesterday, crazy.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I love the widow's peak!! And seriously, Bria is gorgeous.