Monday, October 24, 2011

It's going by too fast


Jessie and Reese, a few days old

Jessie and Reese, 4 weeks old

Why do they grow so stinkin' fast?

Nursing is going well, except that it's hard to tell when Reese is done eating. She is not always content after a feeding. You'd think she was still hungry or something but she's not, she unlatches repeatedly until I finally figure she must be full. She burps really well which is such a relief (Bria HATED burping), but for some reason she doesn't get that milk drunk relaxed look after every feeding. Sometimes she does, but other times she just doesn't seem content. Which is kind of her norm, I'm not sure I would necessarily call her colicky, but she just doesn't seem content and fusses often. I'm hoping she outgrows this!
She of course has her times throughout the day where she will look around and she loves being talked too. Bria has this adorable high pitched voice she uses to talk to Reese and Reese just eats it up.
Catching a little smile :)

Pretty in pink :)

I love big bows, can you tell?

Today I ventured out to a coffee shop with some moms. The drive there was absolutely horrendous. Reese screams and cries, Bria screams and cries and yells and it is seriously hell. It stresses me out more than anything and it's just miserable. It's so bad that it gets funny at one point, but then gets so bad that it's past funny and it's just HELL. Anyway, once we got out of the car things got much better, I got a coffee, Bria got a hot chocolate and Reese got Mommy's arms to hold her. We were all happy.
Now Bria is in her room for nap time and Reese is in the baby ergo on me sleeping. I think I'll use this time to clean or sit down and watch some tv :)

No comments: