Monday, October 10, 2011

Tired, but good

Doing well here, just tired.
Yesterday we traveled down to Albany to see family. The drive went well, Reese slept the whole time and then slept most the time we were there which meant last night she did not sleep. I think I got a total of like 3 1/2 hours of sleep, the life of a Mom with a newborn right? :)

This precious little girl is worth it though.

This was not staged, Brian seriously fell asleep like this.
It was a long day.

My baby girl and me

In the swing.

So yeah, things are going well we are just a little tired. I definitely don't have much patience and I feel awful about that, I'm working on it. This week I am going to attempt and do my first outing with both girls alone. We are going to a fun little coffee shop/play place on Wednesday with the Moms group and I'm hoping to make it there, it would be nice to get out of the house, I'm just not sure if I will feel up to it. Let's hope I do because it would be nice to get out of the house!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Reese is adorable! You're doing a great job, Mama! Keep it up!

And look how great you look! WOW!

Brandi said...

I totally remember y'all having that Papasan seat ready for Austin when we brought him over the first time! She is so precious!