Tuesday, October 11, 2011

'Tis the season for Pumpkin Patches

First things first, Reese took a bottle! She did great once she realized milk came out of it. I took a picture of Brian feeding it to her and man did it remind me of the picture I took of him feeding Bria for the first time:
Bria and Daddy

Reese and Daddy

And here is just a cute one of Reese in her crib. I set her in there while I got Bria ready for the day.

So, now to Halloween stuff. I love Halloween. I think it's because it's the beginning of the Holiday season and that is just a happy time of course. Our house is all decorated for Halloween and we are having a Halloween party for the Mom's club and I can't wait. I think Bria will really enjoy trick or treating this year, especially when she realizes people are giving out candy.
So what is she going to be? Tinkerbell of course :) Reese is undecided at the moment, possibly a lady bug, or maybe I'll just throw a cute big bow on her head and call her a flower :)
We headed to a pumpkin patch on Friday afternoon and we were lucky it didn't rain until the very end.
Bria had fun picking out pumpkins for Brian to hold and then climbing up the Hay pyramids.
Have I mentioned how much I love my Ergo? I love it. Reese falls asleep in it right away.



I can't wait for more pumpkin patches and pumpkin spice lattes :)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Pumpkin spice lattes. Mmmmmmmmmm.