Thursday, October 06, 2011

On my own

Brian went back to work today. I was hoping he would take off today and Friday, or at least work from home but he went in. So far our day is going pretty well. Reese has been a little fussy but not horrible and Bria is doing really well. She didn't nap but she did spend an hour and a half in her room, her quiet time. Although I didn't shower myself yet, I did get both girls dressed, a load of laundry done, and the dishes washed so that's pretty darn good.
I'm gonna miss having Brian at home, we had a wonderful two weeks.

Lots of walks to the park

Lots of play time
Some snoozing
And lots of cuddle time with Daddy.

And someone found their thumb the other day. She hasn't found it again but it was really cute while it lasted :)

I just re-read this post and man is it rough. I'm going to chalk it up to being tired, at least there are cute pictures to help :)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

You can do it Lu! I can't believe what a grown up big girl Bria is. She's such a good big sister! And make sure you remember to take care of you ;o)