Monday, June 06, 2011

Well I just got pampered

and it was fabulous. Heather called me up last week and asked if I wanted to get a pedicure with her and Tracy. Is the Pope Catholic?
Seriously, this pregnant Mom was in desperate need of a foot pampering and a foot pampering I got. Since Brian was in Arizona for work little Miss Bria got her first pedicure too :)

Relaxin' with our feet in the tub

She had a death grip on the pink nail polish that she picked out, seriously, she wouldn't let it out of her grasp.

So happy her feet are taking a bath :)


Bria did really well considering we were there for an hour and a half. She sat on my lap for awhile, than Heather's while she watched Toy Story (smart Heather reminded me to bring our portable DVD player in) then back on my lap. Raisins and gold fish crackers were also part of the bribery.

She was so excited when it was finally her turn to get her toes done.

And the incredibly sweet woman painted an adorable little flower on her big toes, sooo cute!
Not only that but Bria's little pedicure was on the house, definitely going back there! They were really nice and it felt wonderful to get a pedicure.

Adorable.

Mine aren't as cute as Bria's but they sure sparkle :)

So yeah, it was a really nice evening and I'm grateful to have a sister-in-law that invites me on such wonderful evenings out.

We had a fabulous weekend that I'll post about a little later. It involved lots of sun, lots of friends and family, and lots of celebrations :)

3 comments:

Mary said...

OMG. The baby toes? LOVE!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks like fun!! :) Bria's toes are great!!

Kris and MaLanie said...

Gorgeous toenails! Bria's are adorable!