Thursday, June 09, 2011

Hotness

This was Sunday after we got home from our busy weekend. And it's not staged, Brian is seriously sleeping (with a pile of toys courtesy of Bria).

Brian has been busy the last few weeks building this awesome trellis for his Dad for father's day. Don't worry, I'm not ruining the surprise. We already gave it to his Dad, Brian is not good at waiting to give gifts, plus we'll be in Shasta on Father's day. It turned out AMAZING.
Even custom with an "H" in the middle.
I'm really proud of him, he did a phenomenal job and made it look easy.

It hit 80 degrees on Saturday so I was thrilled we had lots of plans outdoors. First our friends birthday party for their little girl, Maggie, who turned 3. Then Jenny's graduation party. So we spent all day outdoors and absolutely loved it.
They had a slip 'n slide at Maggie's party and Bria was in heaven. She of course ran through and fell in it before we put her swim suit on. But that's why I brought extra clothes :)

I'm, too sexy for my suit...

And of course they had a baby pool that Bria was in love with. We seriously have a water baby, this girl LOVES water.

This week is back to cloudy, although starting today the sun has finally joined us and while Bria is napping I've been sitting outside reading, heavenly.

No comments: