Tuesday, June 07, 2011

The Graduation Party

The Graduate!!!

My awesomely dedicated and talented sister graduates from Dental Hygiene school this week and we are so incredibly proud of her. She worked so hard, stayed focused, got rockin' grades, and cleaned tons of mouths to get where she is and I am just so in awe of everything she accomplished.
Kyle threw her a kick ace party on Saturday and he should get an award for it, he went all out. The party was fabulous and we all had a blast celebrating Jenny's accomplishment.

Lance and I laugh a lot, that's what brothers are for. Who knows what we're laughing about in this picture, probably some Tommy Boy line ;)

Kyle and Jenny enjoying their party in their gorgeous back yard.

Dad and Anna chillin'

Jaime and Schuyler

Mom and Randy with 2 of their grandkids (Bria went to bed shortly after this ;)

Lance and Kayla, or should I say Lance and his fiance Kayla :) Yes, I should.

The wonderful hubby, me, and baby girl

"Are you taking a picture of me?"

Porter loved helping Kyle behind the bar, so cute.

Bria having Daddy wipe the dirt off her feet.

When she throws a ball she puts her back into it.


Belly and me

Amazing, right?

It was family and close friends and we could've stayed all night talking. It was so much fun and it's always nice to be with family. Fortunately we stayed the night there so we were able to put Bria to bed upstairs and still party with everyone.
Bria had a blast with her cousins and aunts and uncles. She got a little freaked out by their dog Rogue and I regret not being totally patient with her about it, her scream was hitting a nerve. But fortunately the next morning she handled him way better and she was laughing at his adorable puppy ways. When I say puppy, I mean a 40 pound puppy :)
The party was catered by a delicious local pub called Block 15 and it was yummy. Kyle was the bartender of the night and although I can't personally attest to his awesome drinks, I heard they were amazing.
So congrats Jenny, I love you and I'm so proud of you!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great party!! Congrats Jenny!! Bria looks like she's going to be a fast pitch softball pitcher, and Porter will be a sommelier!! :)

Sara

Kris and MaLanie said...

Congratulations to Jenny! What a fun party! Looks like you guys had a great time. Love that dress Linds!

Jenny said...

awww lu, thanks so much!!! we had such a blast with everyone, thanks for being a part of it!!!

Brandi said...

What a gorgeous party! And you are the cutest preggo ever. Seriously. The cutest. And those shoes are rockin'- where did you get them?

Lulu said...

You are too kind Brandi, seriously. I got those at Target a few years ago, LOVE them.