Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sand=happy

My mom and step-dad, Randy, have a little sandbox in the back yard and you can pretty much guess it's a big hit with the kids. Bria had a great time playing in it on Saturday before we headed to Grammy's for an Easter dinner.
I was also able to capture a few cute shots in my mom's beautiful backyard:



She wanted to get in the hot tub so bad, but settled for the sandbox once she spotted it.


Of course I didn't want her to get her beautiful outfit dirty so I kept telling her to be careful. Then I got smart and put her in a tank top and jeans. It was that warm on Saturday, score!
Bria is under that blond mop ;)
We had fun sitting in the sun and playing in the sand while Brian got the tent trailer all ready to haul.

Did I mention all of us siblings are sharing a tent trailer that Randy found and updated? We are pretty excited. We are actually going camping this weekend and testing it out, yes we are crazy for camping in April in Oregon, but hopefully the rain will stop for a few days so we can enjoy ourselves.
And if all else fails I guess we'll huddle up in the tent trailer and watch movies on our portable DVD player :)
But really, please don't rain on us!

We are completely unpacked and organized now. Brian and I spent last Friday night cleaning and organizing the garage and I'm so happy with it. We threw away a lot of stuff and got everything put into it's little place, I really like doing that. We were hoping to fit the tent trailer and Murano in there, and it technically does but I can't squeeze past it to get into the car so I'm parking in the driveway for now.
Yesterday I organized the laundry closet and the upstairs closet which felt great. Today I cleaned up the 3rd bedroom a little bit more. Could I be nesting already? Probably not, I'm just so excited to have all of our stuff in one place and I am anxious to get it all perfectly organized.
We did find out some frustrating news from the apartment place yesterday, they are being a real pain in the butt about this moving out stuff. I don't want to go into details but let's just say it's causing us headaches and money and I even though I hate confrontation I want to go into the office and scream my head off at this lady. So, if you ever move to Portland, please do not rent from Commons at Hawthorn, they seriously suck.
I'm so mature.

Anyway, to end on a good not we should be schedule our big u/s tomorrow, I think it'll be late next week but I'll let you know :) And I wouldn't mind if people wanted to say hi in the comments, it would be fun to know who's reading.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

hi. i always read;)

Mary said...

hi. love you!

Dad said...

You know I always read...
Love you,
Dad

Kendra and Nathan said...

I read too! It's fun to keep up on you and your cute family. And I like your sense of humor that comes out sometimes. :)