Thursday, April 07, 2011

High heels

Bria hasn't always had a love of dressing up. She would prefer to stay in her pj's all day or just be naked, so it wasn't a huge surprise to me that dressing up wasn't her idea of fun. However, she has come around a little, especially when it comes to tiaras and high heels.

She wears her little heels almost everyday (not all day, don't worry feet police)


This week has been a little rough, the baby in my belly decided to make me feel sick (more information on the baby blog) so Brian stayed home one day and watched Bria while still working. Yesterday was a tv day while I layed on the couch and today I'm feeling a little better so hopefully we can get out of the house, or at least do some fun things.
I haven't started packing yet, but I'm hoping to do that in the next few days. I seriously cannot wait to move, this apartment is driving me crazy. Our neighbors smoke 10 times a day and they stand right outside the door so our apartment REEKS of smoke. This did not help my nausea.
This weekend is our last low key weekend for awhile and then things are going to get crazy. Moving one weekend, Easter the next, camping, and my nieces baptism. All fun stuff, just busy busy. Let's hope the weather starts warming up and getting dryer, I'd love to see that thing called the sun.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Those high heels are SO cute! Bria probably walks better in heels than I do ;o)