Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We are all moved!

It feels so incredible to be done with the big move and mostly unpacked. I love having easy access to ALL of our stuff. We had so much help on Saturday and I seriously owe our family and friends a lot, they made moving day so much easier. Jenny came up yesterday and helped me hang stuff and organize and now it feels sooo homey, I love it. I can't believe how fast it all happened, I'm so happy.
Brian and I are in love with this house, there is ample amounts of natural light and so much space. We just feel so good here and are so happy that we moved.
Bria is doing ok. The first night in the house I thought she was getting sick because she felt really warm and then fell asleep in my arms while Brian was hanging up her curtains. She woke up at 10 pm that night in a pool of her own sweat and I felt horrible for her. She woke up a few more times that night and we were all pretty darn tired in the morning. Well, Brian got to sleep in until 10 am because I am a nice wife and realized he had worked his butt off moving all our stuff. Seriously, he did a lot.
Anyway, Bria has done better the last two nights, although her naps are not good. I think it may be teething mixed with something. She keeps saying her mouth hurts, poor thing. I do think she really likes the house though, she has a big play room downstairs and lots of room to run around in, plus her own backyard which she loves. I just think it's still an adjustment for her, to be somewhere new and have a new bedroom. Heck, even I haven't been sleeping well.
I am going to take some pictures today (hopefully) so I can show you all our new casa, I know you are dying to see it ;)

And here are a few pictures, I haven't taken many since we've been so busy.

Bria helping Daddy take the bed apart.


Bria's favorite little room in our new house. It's under the stairs and I've already put blankets, stuffed animals, and her dollhouse in there.

She's very happy here :)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Yay! I am so excited to see pictures of your new place! Obviously your neighbors can't ever be as cool as they were in Albany, but maybe you'll get close. Glad you are all settled!