Monday, July 19, 2010

4 stars

I give the last 4 years of my life 4 stars. Why?
Simply put: Brian Holcomb aka The Incredible Hulkomb

Brian and I sat outside on our anniversary (last Thursday) with a bottle of wine and talked about all the good times we've had in the last 4 years. We have done some fun things and had great adventures.

In our 1st year:
  • I had just graduated college and got my career job as an accountant
  • Brian turned the big 3-0


  • We bought a house
In our 2nd year:
  • We went to Hawaii for Jenny and Kyle's wedding
  • We paid off tons of debt
  • Brian went into management at UPS

In our 3rd year:
  • We got pregnant
  • We had a baby!!
  • We took thousands of pictures of said baby
In our 4th year:
  • We started learning how to be parents, which we will continue to do for the rest of our lives
  • Brian finished his MBA!
I am seriously so in love with Brian. I can't wait to get a text or call from him during the day, and when that garage door opens in the evening both Bria and I jump for joy. He's the favorite part of our day :)

And the day of our 4th anniversary, Brian got some amazing news. It looks like the Holcomb's are about to embark upon a new chapter and we are so excited! More info to come...

4 comments:

Marissa said...

I can't believe you're leaving us in suspense like this!!! Can't wait to hear all about this new chapter :)

Robyn Baird said...

What!!! You're leaving us hanging. Oh the suspense!

Amy said...

you can't do that to us!!!

p.s. being that in love with your husband and baby's father is the best thing ever. you are setting a fantastic foundation for your little girl!

Lindsay said...

The suspense is really not fair ;-) Can't wait to hear your exciting news!