Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thank you, thank you very much

Bria's upside down Elvis impersonation:
All Bria wants to do these days is walk. Since she can't quite do this on her own, it requires my hands and inevitably my back since I have to bend over. We rarely sit down to play for long periods anymore because she'll crawl over, climb up to me and grab for my hands. If I don't offer her my hands then she'll just balance herself using my shoulders or arms.
Fortunately my sister gave us the little toy pusher that she likes to push around, but she's still learning it so it's not her favorite yet, she prefers hands.
"What do you want Mom? I'm kind of busy here."

Taking MJ for a walk:


I think Santa is bringing her something similar, but it also converts into a bike thing. I know it'll be a big hit.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

She is just too cute!

I just read your birth story to keep my spirits up. No contractions makes me think she's never going to get here, but your story keeps me hoping!

Merry Christmas :)

Carly said...

ok- i can't take it, she is too much- too gorgeous, too cute, adorable personality- i love her