Sunday, December 20, 2009

10 Months

My little baby Bria is 10 months old, not long before my baby is going to be a toddler. But I'm not going to think about that.
Bria has done a lot this month and I'm really enjoying this age:

  • Crawls all over, loves crawling to MJ
  • Pulls up on things
  • Stands by herself for a few seconds
  • Claps
  • Touches her toes when asked
  • Touches her ear when asked
  • Raises her arms up when you tell her to or ask how big she is
  • Waves hi and bye to people
  • Has 4 teeth, 2 bottom and 2 top
  • Says "mama" "dada" "tickle" (sounds like tooka) and makes all sorts of other noises
  • Hates naps (I have resorted to googling this problem to find help)
  • Started eating more real people food and loves it
  • Doesn't like very many vegetables, only carrots and squash
  • Scrunches her nose and breaths through it all funny like, it's adorable
  • Wears size 3 diapers and 9-12 month clothes
  • Is the light of her parents life

Bria is definitely a mama's girl right now. I think that may come with being a stay at home mom. She loves playing games with her Dad though, and I love the smile she gets when he comes home from work, no one else gets that smile. It warms my heart.

I was dancing like a mad woman to get her to smile, this was the best we could get:
"Ha, that's kind of funny mom."

Her napping is becoming quite an issue. I thought she was trying to go down to one nap a day but now I'm not so sure. It's a big fat guessing game and I suck at guessing games. She is only sleeping for an hour and a half a day at the most. I have tried everything I can think of, even when I googled it I had tried all the things the moms were talking about. Maybe she just requires less sleep then other babies.

"Pssh Thumper, what are you doing?"

She is such a cuddly baby and oh man I love it. Her hugs and kisses are what get me through the day sometimes, it's like she knows I need those. They build up my patience meter.

Happy 10 months baby girl!

1 comment:

Tasha Coltrin said...

CJ was really bad at naps and sleeping at night. Some babies just don't need as much sleep as others I guess. I feel your pain though. It sucks. She is so darn cute. :)