Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Jaime took some Christmas pictures for us and I was so glad to get them done. We did them 2 or 3 weeks ago and then I was able to send out our Christmas cards nice and early, or at least on time :)
These 2 are my favorite family ones:

And then we took a bunch of Bria being her spunky, cute, little self.




Bria waving to the birds:

"I think I saw Santa Claus!"


Jaime has a picture of her and all 3 of her kids in this chair when they were about Bria's age so we thought it would be cute to put Bria in there. She wasn't sitting very naturally:

So I attempted to make her smile and have fun. This resulted in her falling out of the chair and Jaime caught a mid-action shot:

I'll wait while you dry your tears from laughing so hard.
Bria was totally fine and didn't get hurt or even cry. You can see my hands going to help catch her. Jaime and I were laughing so hard and we loved that she captured it on camera.

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

The photos came out great!! I'm waiting for digital copies of mine to post as well. Bria looks so cute in the rocking chair. I have almost the exact photo of myself at around 2 complete with the same expression on my face!

CLML said...

Bria is adorable and I totally LMAO with the action shot. Too funny!

Steph said...

Beautiful pictures!
I love the action shot, so funny!