Sunday, September 13, 2009

Proof

Here is proof of the love between MJ and Bria:

She likes smashing things into her face, I have no idea why:

"MJ, come back!"
MJ frequently takes advantage of Bria's inability to ward off licking, just as I suspected she would. It's cute though and it makes Bria smile which is a wonderful site. I think these 2 will be the best of friends and that makes my heart full.
Although Bria has fun rolling around on the ground, she definitely likes being held. Between her fewer naps, shorter naps, and love of being held, I don't get a lot done during the day. That's ok, who needs a clean toilet anyway? They are so overrated.

Things are going well, I was sick last week with what we think was a severe case of food poisoning. It was awful to say the least and Brian stayed home with me one day which I can't thank him enough for. I felt so bad for Bria because I would just lay there while she played. But we all survived and I'm glad that is over with.

So I have a lot of cleaning to catch up on this week and not a lot of time to do it. Fortunately I did a bunch of laundry today so I can mark that off my list of 100 things to do. 99 more to go. Awesome.

Between loads of laundry we managed to go out and do some shopping at Old Navy. We got Bria some cute summer clothes for next year, they were ridiculously on clearance and that is just my favorite kind of clearance. I got her a pair of shorts for $1.47! I seriously think I need to go back there tomorrow because I only got 4 things and at those prices I should've come home with a truck load. Brian didn't agree.

Looking forward to a week of not having food poisoning, and playing with my baby girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad my nieces are getting along finally!! Super cute! Tell Brian you have to take advantage of those prices!!

Sara

Shannon said...

Glad you are starting to feel better! I love the new pics of Bria and the ones with MJ, too. Super cute!

flojat said...

Love the pics of Bria and MJ together!

Brandi said...

I am not expecting to get any real housework done until Austin is 17. And HOORAY for MJ and Bria being BFFs. Those pictures are so sweet! It makes me miss MJ and her licker.