Sunday, September 06, 2009

Game Day BABY!!!

Bria's first Beaver tailgator outside the womb, she was such a sport. It was a long day and she did really well, even though it was cold and rainy.
She has the cutest cheer outfit:

My stepmom Anna with Bria:
Proud Grandpa Armstrong
Surviving the rain:
All snuggled in with momma:

Beaver blanket:
Good times, gotta love a Beaver win!

We're enjoying the rest of the weekend by relaxing and spending time with family.

Oh and I got my hair cut and colored and am loving short hair for the first time.


12 comments:

Cala said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair!!! It is a keeper...... Can't believe how big Bria is getting!!1

Anonymous said...

You look great, love the hair! I can't wait for hockey season to get here, so we can get Natalie all dressed up and take her to games. :) Bria is so precious!

Leslie Collins said...

LOve the hair!!! :) Bria is adorable, as always! :)

Amy said...

love the new do! then again you always look great!

Brittany said...

I LOVE your hair! It looks sooo cute! And I hope I have a little girl someday too because you better believe she will be sporting the OSU cheerleader outfit too!

Kris and MaLanie said...

Your hair looks so good! I love it! You are beautiful. Looks like you had fun tailgating despite the yucky weather. Bria is adorable as usual.

Danielle said...

LOVE your hair!!

flojat said...

Love the cheer outfit and the haircut!

Anonymous said...

Nice do Lady!! And Bria is the cutest little Beaver ever!

Z said...

Cutie Beaver baby Bria! (say that 5 times fast!)

Your hair looks great and you make such a hott blonde.. ;)

Brandi said...

She is the cutest stinking Beaver fan ever. And again- I love your hair!

Emilie said...

love your hair! its so cute! :)