Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Table!

We found our table and purchased it just last night. I am more than thrilled to have a nice and sturdy dining room table. Brian and Chris went to Costco after work last night and loaded up the 5 boxes in our small Mazda truck. It is definitely bigger than our other table that is for sure, and the fact that it is counter height makes it look even taller. It was a little overwhelming at first, I think because we are so use to our little nook table. But I do really like it and can't believe what a great deal it was. I didn't think we'd be able to find a 7 piece table within our budget, but Costco came through :)
Alright, here are the before shots with our little country table:

Notice the mismatching chair, looks good.
Not an ugly table, just not what we need.
Here she is! Big and beautiful
Yep, she fits in nice around here :)
Just one more, these are the placemats my mom got for us in Singapore (Singapore right mom?), they match our decor perfectly.
So I snapped a few pictures before work Friday morning because I knew the snow would all be melted when I got home, and sure enough it was. Here is a picture of our backyard:


We enjoyed the snow while it was here that is for sure. MJ was a little hesitant at first, probably because she gets lost in it ;)
Brian had to work today but just for a few hours so he'll be home soon. Then we have the rest of the weekend to relax and hang out with friends. Brandi and Chris came over last night and helped us set up the table. I felt baby Austin kick and have the hiccups, it was adorable. I could barely feel the hiccups, but the kicks were strong and you could see her belly move.
Alright, well I am going to finish my coffee and get ready for the day. Enjoy your weekend!

8 comments:

Robyn Baird said...

I love it! It looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love you new table. It makes me want one soooo bad. Our table is getting pretty worn out. I love the dark wood look.

Hope you had a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

It looks great!:)

Julia said...

Wow, it really fits your house. Your house looks so warm and homey. Can I come over and stay a while?:) You guys have done an amazing job with colors and decorating. What a great first house!

Kari said...

It's beautiful!! Don't you just love Costco? Congrats!

Cala said...

Love the table!!! It looks awesome!!!

Cami said...

wonderful table!1

ALC Wedding Photography said...

i love the new table. that style is so in right now! i love it! congrats on your new table.