Friday, January 25, 2008

Let it Snow!

We got snow! I was very excited to drive home and see our neighborhood covered in a blanket of white snow. Salem didn't have any which I thought was weird since it is 1/2 hour north of Albany, but oh well. Brian and I took a walk with MJ last night to take advantage of the beautiful winter weather. Usually we just get lots of rain in the winter so snow is a wonderful relief. Good thing I put my winter tires on :)

I am very excited that it is Friday. Brian is not going to the training in California next week, it has been postponed until March, which I am thankful for. By that time Lance (my bro) will be living with us and then I won't be scared at night. Did I mention Lance is moving in with us? He is moving back from Boise the beginning of March and he is going to be occupying our spare bedroom. We are excited to help out family and have Lance live with us. We are looking forward to helping him decide what he wants to do. 18 is such a hard age, there is pressure to go to school which means you have to pick a major, which means you have to pick a career you are going to be at for the next 40 years. So we are hoping to help (not pressure) him research different areas that interest him. He will be living with us temporarily until he figures out where he wants to go to school and has saved enough to move out on his own. His goal is 6 months, but we won't kick him out if he still hasn't decided ;)

Work went really well this week (there was a lot of W's in that sentence). It goes up and down (or maybe that's me!) and I am so grateful when I have a good week. I felt productive and didn't dread coming into work each day, a great relief from the norm.

I still have been awful about taking pictures, but we are just so boring that I never think to take the camera out!

No comments: